By using Iris Consulting Plans and the https://plasso.com/s/DF7wFbn952/ web site ("Service"), a service made possible by Plasso, Inc. - plasso.com - ("Plasso"), you are agreeing to be bound to the following terms and conditions ("Terms of Service").
Both the Service and Plasso reserve the right to update and change the Terms of Service at their discretion without notice. Any new features in excess to the current Service shall be subject to the Terms of Service. Continued use of the Service after any such changes shall constitute your consent to such changes. You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time at: https://plasso.com/s/DF7wFbn952/terms/
Violation of any of the terms below may result in immediate termination of your Service account.
Iris Consulting Plans - Terms
1. Acceptance of Guidelines.
The Services (including but not limited to group conference calls or knowledge resources, and other services as may be offered to you, the undersigned Iris Kavanagh or Work Happier member ( You ), from time to time by IRIS KAVANAGH OR WORK HAPPIER. ( Iris Kavanagh or Work Happier ) are subject to these Community Guidelines. Iris Kavanagh or Work Happier reserves the right to update the Community Guidelines at any time by notice to You.
2. No Unlawful or Prohibited Use.
You will not use any Service for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these Community Guidelines. You may not obtain or attempt to obtain any materials or information through any means not intentionally made available through the Services.
3. Restrictions on Use of Services.
You agree that when participating in or using the Services, You will not, and will not cause or permit any of your employees to:
a. Use the Services in connection with contests, pyramid schemes, chain letters, junk email, spamming, spimming or any duplicative or unsolicited message (commercial or otherwise, and except as permitted on official email lists or other community sharing media);
b. Defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity) of others;
c. Harvest or otherwise collect information about others, including email addresses, without their authorization or consent;
4. Community Confidentiality: Mutual NDA.
a. The Iris Kavanagh or Work Happier community is more valuable to each Member as she or he feels more secure about communicating what she or he is working on to other Members.
b. Accordingly, You acknowledge and agree that during your participation in the Iris Kavanagh or Work Happier community You may be exposed to Confidential Information of Iris Kavanagh or Work Happier or of other Members. Confidential Information shall mean all information, in whole or in part, that is is nonpublic, confidential or proprietary in nature. Confidential Information includes, without limitation, information about business, sales, operations, knowhow, trade secrets, technology, products, employees, customers, marketing plans, financial information, services, business affairs, any knowledge gained through examination or observation of or access to the calls, Facebook group or any other services of Iris Kavanagh or Work Happier or any Member, any analyses, compilations, studies or other documents prepared by Iris Kavanagh or Work Happier or any Member or otherwise derived in any manner from the Confidential Information and any information that You are obligated to keep confidential or know or have reason to know should be treated as confidential.
c. Your participation in the Iris Kavanagh or Work Happier community obligates You to:
i. Maintain all Confidential Information of Iris Kavanagh or Work Happier and each Member in strict confidence;
ii. Not to disclose Confidential Information to any third parties, including any Member other than a Member disclosing Confidential Information to you;
iii. Not to use Confidential Information in any way directly or indirectly detrimental to Iris Kavanagh or Work Happier or any Member.
d. All Confidential Information remains the sole and exclusive property of Iris Kavanagh or Work Happier or the respective disclosing Member. You acknowledge and agree that nothing in these Community Guidelines, or your participation or use of the Services, will be construed as granting any rights to you, by license or otherwise, in or to any Confidential Information or any patent, copyright or other intellectual property or proprietary rights of Iris Kavanagh or Work Happier or any Member.
a. Entire Agreement. These Community Guidelines constitute the entire agreement between the parties pertaining to the subject matter contained therein, and supersede all prior and contemporaneous agreements, representations, and understandings of the parties pertaining to such subject matter.
b. Severability. In the event that any provision or portion of these Community Guidelines is determined to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable for any reason, in whole or in part, the remaining provisions hereof shall be unaffected thereby and shall remain in full force and effect to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law.
c. Waivers. No waiver shall be binding on Iris Kavanagh or Work Happier unless executed in writing by an authorized representative of Iris Kavanagh or Work Happier.
d. Successors and Assigns. These Community Guidelines shall be binding on your heirs, legal representative, successors and assigns.
e. No Assignment. In no event may You assign in whole or in part your membership or use of the Services, without the advance written consent of Iris Kavanagh or Work Happier.
f. Notice. All notices, requests, demands or other communications for which these Community Guidelines provides shall be in writing and shall be addressed at the following addresses:
If to Iris Kavanagh or Work Happier:
Iris Kavanagh or Work Happier
101 Cooper Street
Santa Cruz, CA 95060
Attn: Iris Kavanagh, Principal
OR by email to: iris@IrisKavanagh.com or WorkHappier.com
If to You:
At the address set forth on page 1 of your Membership Agreement OR by email to the most recent email address that You furnished to Iris Kavanagh or Work Happier for inclusion in its records,
or such other address as any party may designate in writing. All notices under these Community Norms shall be effective: (a) forty-eight (48) hours after deposit in the U.S. Mail, postage prepaid, registered or certified mail, return receipt requested; or (b) Upon delivery, if transmitted by email.
g. Governing Law. The rights and obligations of hereunder shall be governed by, and these Community Guidelines shall be construed and enforced in accordance with, the laws of the State of California. Venue for the resolution of any dispute arising out of these Community Guidelines shall be in San Francisco County, California.
I hereby acknowledge that I have read and understood all of the terms and conditions contained in these Community Guidelines, and agree to be bound by the Community Guidelines regarding my participation in and use of the Services.
General Account Terms
- Accounts registered by automated methods are not permitted and will be deleted immediately without notice.
- You must provide your legal full name, a valid email address, and any other pertinent information requested in order to complete the signup process.
- You are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and password. Plasso cannot and will not be liable for any loss of information or security breaches that result from your failure to comply with this security obligation.
- You are hereby considered fully responsible for all content posted and any and all activity that occurs under your account.
- You may not use the Service and/or Plasso for any illegal activities. You must not, in your use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws). Should you engage in any illegal activites through the Service, you agree to hold Plasso blameless and not liable for any damages or crimes that may occur as a result. You will also have your account immediately shut down, and all data there-in deleted.
- A valid credit card is required for paid accounts. A credit card is required upon initial sign up for paid accounts.
- The Service bills in advance on a recurring basis for paid accounts.
- All fees exclude any taxes, levies, or duties imposed by taxing authorities, and you shall be responsible for payment of all such taxes, levies, or duties.
Cancellation and Termination
- It is your responsibility to ensure that your account has been properly cancelled. An email requesting an account to be cancelled is not considered a cancellation. You can cancel your account at any time from the "Manage" section within the Service.
- All of your Content will be immediately deleted from the Service should you initiate cancellation. This information can not be recovered once your account is cancelled.
- Your cancellation will be effective immediately once initiated. You will not be charged again from that point forward, on paid accounts.
- Both the Service and Plasso have the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Service for any reason at any time. Both the Service and Plasso, in their sole discretion, reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
Modifications to the Service and Prices
- Both the Service and Plasso reserve the right at any time, with or without notice, to modify or discontinue the Service, temporarily or permanently.
- Plasso shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
Copyright and Content Ownership
- Your use of the Service is at your own risk. The Service is provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis.
- You must not modify, adapt or hack the Service and/or Plasso or modify another website so as to falsely imply that it is associated with the Service or Plasso.
- You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service.
- Plasso does not warrant that (i) the service will meet your specific requirements, (ii) the service will be uninterrupted, timely, or error-free, (iii) the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you through the service will meet your expectations.
- You expressly understand and agree that Plasso shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even if Plasso has been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from: (i) the use or the inability to use the service; (ii) the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services resulting from any goods, data, information or services purchased or obtained or messages received or transactions entered into through or from the service; (iii) unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data; (iv) statements or conduct of any third party on the service; (v) or any other matter relating to the service.
- You expressly understand and agree that Plasso shall not be liable for any payments and monetary transactions that occur through your use of the Service. You expressly understand and agree that all payments and monetary transactions are handled by the 3rd party payment platform the Service uses: Stripe (http://stripe.com). You agree Plasso shall not be liable for any issues regrarding financial and monetary transactions between you and any other party.
- The failure of Plasso to aggressively enforce any right or provision of the Terms of Service shall not be construed as a waiver of such right or provision. The Terms of Service outlines the entire agreement between you and Plasso and supersedes any prior agreements between you and Plasso including prior iterations of the Terms of Service.