By using Inspeqtor Pro and the https://plasso.com/s/6EHPPwN1N9/ web site ("Service"), a service made possible by Plasso, Inc. - plasso.com - ("Plasso"), you are agreeing to be bound to the following terms and conditions ("Terms of Service").
Both the Service and Plasso reserve the right to update and change the Terms of Service at their discretion without notice. Any new features in excess to the current Service shall be subject to the Terms of Service. Continued use of the Service after any such changes shall constitute your consent to such changes. You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time at: https://plasso.com/s/6EHPPwN1N9/terms/
Violation of any of the terms below may result in immediate termination of your Service account.
Inspeqtor Pro - Terms
See COMM-LICENSE at https://github.com/mperham/inspeqtor
General Account Terms
- Accounts registered by automated methods are not permitted and will be deleted immediately without notice.
- You must provide your legal full name, a valid email address, and any other pertinent information requested in order to complete the signup process.
- You are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and password. Plasso cannot and will not be liable for any loss of information or security breaches that result from your failure to comply with this security obligation.
- You are hereby considered fully responsible for all content posted and any and all activity that occurs under your account.
- You may not use the Service and/or Plasso for any illegal activities. You must not, in your use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws). Should you engage in any illegal activites through the Service, you agree to hold Plasso blameless and not liable for any damages or crimes that may occur as a result. You will also have your account immediately shut down, and all data there-in deleted.
- A valid credit card is required for paid accounts. A credit card is required upon initial sign up for paid accounts.
- The Service bills in advance on a recurring basis for paid accounts.
- All fees exclude any taxes, levies, or duties imposed by taxing authorities, and you shall be responsible for payment of all such taxes, levies, or duties.
Cancellation and Termination
- It is your responsibility to ensure that your account has been properly cancelled. An email requesting an account to be cancelled is not considered a cancellation. You can cancel your account at any time from the "Manage" section within the Service.
- All of your Content will be immediately deleted from the Service should you initiate cancellation. This information can not be recovered once your account is cancelled.
- Your cancellation will be effective immediately once initiated. Paid accounts will not be charged again from that point forward.
- Both the Service and Plasso have the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Service for any reason at any time. Both the Service and Plasso, in their sole discretion, reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
Personal Information Collection
- Plasso collects and stores any personal information you voluntarily provide when signing up for an account on the Service.
- Your personal information will be permanently removed from Plaso when you cancel your account with the Service.
- By signing up for an account you agree to allow the Service place your email address on an email list operated by the Service.
- Plasso will not share, transfer or sell your personal information with anyone other than the Service.
Modifications to the Service and Prices
- Both the Service and Plasso reserve the right at any time, with or without notice, to modify or discontinue the Service, temporarily or permanently.
- Plasso shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
Copyright and Content Ownership
- Your use of the Service is at your own risk. The Service is provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis.
- You must not modify, adapt or hack the Service and/or Plasso or modify another website so as to falsely imply that it is associated with the Service or Plasso.
- You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service.
- Plasso does not warrant that (i) the service will meet your specific requirements, (ii) the service will be uninterrupted, timely, or error-free, (iii) the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you through the service will meet your expectations.
- You expressly understand and agree that Plasso shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even if Plasso has been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from: (i) the use or the inability to use the service; (ii) the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services resulting from any goods, data, information or services purchased or obtained or messages received or transactions entered into through or from the service; (iii) unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data; (iv) statements or conduct of any third party on the service; (v) or any other matter relating to the service.
- You expressly understand and agree that Plasso shall not be liable for any payments and monetary transactions that occur through your use of the Service. You expressly understand and agree that all payments and monetary transactions are handled by the 3rd party payment platform the Service uses: Stripe (http://stripe.com). You agree Plasso shall not be liable for any issues regrarding financial and monetary transactions between you and any other party.
- The failure of Plasso to aggressively enforce any right or provision of the Terms of Service shall not be construed as a waiver of such right or provision. The Terms of Service outlines the entire agreement between you and Plasso and supersedes any prior agreements between you and Plasso including prior iterations of the Terms of Service.